Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U HAVE SKILLZ?

2 posters

Go down

U HAVE SKILLZ?  Empty U HAVE SKILLZ?

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

ive often said i am the best in the guild i want to put that to the test now heres the catch my equipment must be used if your interested we can set up a time
my equipment is as follows
seerus mask (divine veil)
ashtail coat
rock jelly shield
leviathan blade or CIV if you wish
divine avenger or warmasters rocket hammer
this is purely a test of my skill against yours if your interested please tell me soon

Back to top Go down

U HAVE SKILLZ?  Empty Re: U HAVE SKILLZ?

Post  Silloe Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Errr.. how would said contest work?

I mean even IF anybody had the exact same equipment... and the same experience level with those equips - mostly the sword... For instance, I've never used anything from the calibur line or sealed sword line, and I don't have the expansion.

Like I could do the same, and say "I'm the best - go get your skolver cap, acheron, Potato, etc."

I'm mean.. you're asking 10 people here, and none of us carry the same stuff, 'cept maybe Anon( Taco ), who disturbingly has 1 of everything.
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

U HAVE SKILLZ?  Empty meh...........

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 pm

if you want i can go look into your lines of combat and i might be able to beat you then too

Back to top Go down

Post  Silloe Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

But, how would it work?

How would you judge something like that?

Would it be who can complete a particular mission fastest? Who takes the fewest hits? Would there be some other objective? or would it be decided by a judge?
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

U HAVE SKILLZ?  Empty Parameters

Post  Nithhogg Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Parameters are an integral part of this were it to be judged. One may easily dish out more damage because they have stronger weapons and tend to bum rush without thinking. (In memory of our friend Leroy Jenkins) Also weapon advantages and stuff to consider. Because of the vast array of weapons and armor it's hard to judge who is the best. Certain gear rocks on one level but sucks on another. To me there are just so many parameters that it can sometimes be hard to tell where the skill comes in. Having the same gear may help put people on "equal" grounds but then again if someone is not used to a certain weapon set that doesn't mean they aren't GOOD. It just seems like there is so much to consider arranging a 100% unbiased contest is hard. of course this is just my opinion...
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum