Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy...

4 posters

Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy...

Post  Zerahnor Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

It might be a good idea to change Havens if you plan to check on the AH or craft something. I ended up in Haven 2 while trying to do this... the auction House completely refused to load about 80% of the time, so when I got fed up with it and went to craft my Shivermist Buster... The epic lag actually ATE my CE and cr. Well, that is, until the game finally up with my crafting like... 15 minutes later. Freezing Atomizer literally just randomly morphed into Shivermist Buster while I went back to the auction house in an attempt to put up a new auction (which failed, until I changed Havens)

So yeah. I didn't actually end up losing anything, but let me tell you.... seeing 800ce disappear right before my eyes and NOT see the weapon appear that it was supposed to create until 15 minutes later... definitely nerd panic-rage material. Might as well change Havens to be safe though. I DID submit a bug report, so maybe a Gm fixed it for me while I wasn't looking. Wakka Wakka but better safe than sorry. Cuz seeing 800ce vanish with no reward is scary. o_o

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I was crafting a Wyvern Scale Helm and I ended up lucking into a Pierce Def High UV. Speedy Cat
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty good to know

Post  kunoric Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

on the topic of odd occurrences in the game, I found a piece of equipment when i was adventuring on my own- not a mat, but an actual helm... how long has that been a thing? i don't remember reading any thing about this in a patch update,so have i just been missing every chance for free armor?
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty Re: So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy...

Post  Zerahnor Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 pm

That's been a thing for a long while... in fact that's how people got the original Magikat Hoods and all the other discontinued drops - though admittedly I'm not sure if those specific drops dropped off the rare mobs or just treasure boxes. But yeah, either way, actual gear drops are extremely rare from treasure boxes, but it's been there.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty Re: So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy...

Post  AnonymousMessage Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Uber rare items are out there. http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Category:Rare_Drops
AnonymousMessage
AnonymousMessage
General Poster
General Poster

Devious Profile
Class: Living Tank.
Favorite Weapon: Polaris/Sadaruska
Alignment: Pure Chaotic

http://anonops.bz/

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty derp

Post  kunoric Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 am

oh, i see. well unfortunately it was a worthless helm, thanks to the HoH.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am

What did you get? a Wolver Cap or something?
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty yes...

Post  kunoric Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 am

it was exactly that... i just thought it was odd.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 am

.... really?

LOLOLOL I'M PSYCHIC
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 am

Zerahnor wrote:.... really?

LOLOLOL I'M PSYCHIC
It's fairly common so making the guess wouldn't be too hard. If you were psychic you'd know for certain and not have to ask :L
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 am

Well, my one equipment drop was actually a Jelly Shield, thanks, and anything 2* to 5* can drop, and the HoH offers a lot of stuff.

So randomly "divining" that Kuno got a Wolver Cap is some pretty mad skillz. Wakka Wakka
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty wait...

Post  kunoric Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:19 am

Nithhogg wrote:

LOLOLOL I'M PSYCHIC
It's fairly common so making the guess wouldn't be too hard. If you were psychic you'd know for certain and not have to ask :L

so are you saying you've been getting wolvercap drops a lot? because this is my first anything equip.drop
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Zerahnor wrote:Well, my one equipment drop was actually a Jelly Shield, thanks, and anything 2* to 5* can drop, and the HoH offers a lot of stuff.

So randomly "divining" that Kuno got a Wolver Cap is some pretty mad skillz. Wakka Wakka
Except if you actually did divine it you wouldn't need to ask since you'd KNOW you were right. My point stands :L

kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:

LOLOLOL I'M PSYCHIC

so are you saying you've been getting wolvercap drops a lot? because this is my first anything equip.drop

No, I'm saying that if someone got an equip drop that would probably be the first item I would guess anyway. Zera just got lucky.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:Well, my one equipment drop was actually a Jelly Shield, thanks, and anything 2* to 5* can drop, and the HoH offers a lot of stuff.

Except if you actually did divine it you wouldn't need to ask since you'd KNOW you were right. My point stands :L
Except you fail to realize that the "or something?" was totally sarcastic. Wakka Wakka

Also, one asks even after divining to avoid looking as psychic as they are. Psychic abilities are, quite clearly, finicky at best. Razz
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Zerahnor wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:

Except you fail to realize that the "or something?" was totally sarcastic. Wakka Wakka

Also, one asks even after divining to avoid looking as psychic as they are. Psychic abilities are, quite clearly, finicky at best.
Razz

What you fail to realize is that I have derailed this thread. We went from talking about Haven Lag to arguing about Psychic powers. And if Kunoric didn't mention rare drops I wouldn't have been able to do it BUT it was still mostly my doing!
So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Train-derail
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh we realized it. We just didn't stop it because that's what we do. We derail trains of a forum variety.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Empty i soppose we do

Post  kunoric Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 pm

So if the Haven you are in looks extremely busy... Demotivational-posters-well-theres-your-problem
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down