Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS

5 posters

Go down

So what's your opinion?

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_lcap57%SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_lcap43%SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_lcap0%SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS

Post  Zerahnor Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 am

DRAMA LLAMAS EVERYWHERE
SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS The_drama_llama_by_robthedoodler-d3dsm16

So, I figure I might as well start from the beginning. Two days ago Anon randomly PMed me in SK and was like "Check this out bro Hey guess what? I found a message carved in a lunch table today that said 'Haters gunna hate, potatos gunna potato. So don't be a potato, they're potatoes."
Are you Serious?
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that comment. It's makes total sense absolutely no sense at the same time. Regardless of that, I was telling Nith about it in the chatbox yesterday, and this is copy-pasta'd straight from the archives (yes, I know I wasn't anywhere near close to what the quote actually was):

[22:05:41 14/04/12] @ Zerahnor : "(life?) is (something), (something else) is potoates, but don't trust potatoes because they're evil"
[22:06:01 14/04/12] @ Zerahnor : I was like "uh huh, yeah...
[22:06:15 14/04/12] @ Zerahnor : that didn't seem made up at all
[22:06:30 14/04/12] @ Zerahnor : [/sarcasm] :L
[22:08:35 14/04/12] @ Zerahnor : so unless Silloe decuded to take a trip from Canada to SanFran to troll/stalk Anon in the flesh, I'm pretty sure it's just more bullshit

Which I do believe. Which brings us to the next step in the Devious Souls accidental remake of "Days of Our Lives": Anon PMed me AGAIN about 30 minutes ago in SK, remarking about how I totally got it wrong. I had completely forgot about the entire conversation above until he outright repeated the quote for me. I have a shitty memory when I suffer from "don't give a fuck" syndrome Wakka Wakka

Anyway, if case you want to see the entire conversation, I went back later and screenie'd pretty much all of it (as I was in JK when it occured) for your viewing pleasure:

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS 6AC724E419777E03D8AE89AB64B138588207633D
SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS 3E6A65FEC0FDBE1F516B25CFB0ED99891B01C777

So now I have officially been threatened by part of the Anonymous criminal group itself. I'm shiverin' in me timbers, me lads! Sooooo yeah.

A few final notes: I did ask exactly how me voicing my clear disbelief was such a bad/insulting thing later on. I got no answer. So does that mean I should just assume everything is wrong about it? Wakka Wakka That's a legit question too, I honestly don't know what fucks him over when I say I think *A single comment* is bullshit. I don't understand how he DOESN'T expect me to think a good chunk of what he says is total bullcrap after what he decided to do to "test us". Neutral I guess that when Anon said he was only coming back to "troll" us he really wasn't kidding. Well, I don't take shit like that.

Also, I'd LOVE to see what kind of use my PMs could be to him. I mean... I'm not even badmouthing Anon as a person, I'm just saying I don't believe 90% of what he says anymore. That's not an actual attack on his character, that is simply my personal conclusion based on my trust level with him. And mean... what the hell is he gonna do to me anyway? I realize I just tempted fate by saying that... Oh well. I'm already buckled in, so I'm ready for whatever wild ride this starts.

And yes, this thread is public. I mean, clearly my PMs aren't safe anymore. I'm dealing with a bonefide hacker - he bounces his signal off a country he doesn't even live in and everything, and STILL manages to play SK without a shitton of lag! Wakka Wakka

I do realize this probably fed RIGHT into the drama. But, I'm willing do to so partially out of boredom and because I genuinely want to know what other people have to say. Is Anon right? Am I just being a complete douche? Am I right? Is Anon completely overreacting/letting his anger take over him? Is it somewhere in the middle? Please, by all means share your thoughts.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty Re: SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS

Post  Nithhogg Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:08 pm

The title of the thread reminded me of this image:
SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Suddenly-potatoes

I don't really care for drama normally. It's an unnecessary complication of life that often doesn't affect me directly. I've already made my points in the private message I sent to Zera so I don't see why I should bother reposting them here. But as an addition I don't see why this should cause such a big issue. Do we really have to make a show every time a member leaves or is kicked? My vote is cast and opinion voiced I see no further need to explain.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Nah, we don't need to make a show. In fact I would have preferred not to make a show of this, but I just wanna see if I'm actually wrong, you know? If I AM, I mean, I'm not too proud to apologize. But no point in apologizing if I haven't done anything.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty well then

Post  kunoric Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Emo-scene-hipster-just-take-it-easy5
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 pm

kunoric wrote:SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Emo-scene-hipster-just-take-it-easy5
I found that rather enjoyable... hehe... But I gave up on going to "Go Cry Emo Kid" site a bit ago.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY....

Post  Pandaizm Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 pm

WHYYYYYYYY.................. (havent read the whole thing yet) Speedy Cat Potato 2

edit:

Bring back my favorite troll back, then i'll decide c: Silloe where are youuuuuuu Sad i want your hilarious sense of humor
Pandaizm
Pandaizm
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 42

Devious Profile
Class: Lagger :(
Favorite Weapon: Er.. Idk..
Alignment: Chaotic-Destructive

https://www.youtube.com/BEARiiZM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Pandaizm wrote:WHYYYYYYYY.................. (havent read the whole thing yet) Speedy Cat Potato 2

edit:

Bring back my favorite troll back, then i'll decide c: Silloe where are youuuuuuu Sad i want your hilarious sense of humor
lolwut....? I didn't even take Silloe away from you. My best guess is that his family took a vacation this weekend or something. Also, you can cool your jets now, since he's supposed to be back today. Wakka Wakka
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty well then

Post  kunoric Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Are you Serious? if this is what happens when silloe steps away from the internet... then i don't want to see what happens when the next potato famine strikes
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandaizm Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Zerahnor wrote:
Pandaizm wrote:WHYYYYYYYY.................. (havent read the whole thing yet) Speedy Cat Potato 2

edit:

lolwut....? I didn't even take Silloe away from you. My best guess is that his family took a vacation this weekend or something. Also, you can cool your jets now, since he's supposed to be back today. Wakka Wakka

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lol
Pandaizm
Pandaizm
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 42

Devious Profile
Class: Lagger :(
Favorite Weapon: Er.. Idk..
Alignment: Chaotic-Destructive

https://www.youtube.com/BEARiiZM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

if I didn't know better I'd say you were obsessed with Silloe....

Oh wait. I don't know better. Wakka Wakka
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

SUDDENLY, DRAMA LLAMAS Empty To answer some questions....

Post  Silloe Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am

To Gimmedatcookie, no that is not my youtube channel. I am not British in any manner. I don't even have a youtube channel Razz
However, if you'd like I could try to type British... like... end with tut-tut and stuff...

To Nith, Anon found your screen res through a simple webpage IP look up tool like this one: http://www.whatismyip.com/tools/user-agent-info.asp

To Zera, Yes, it's true. I paid ~400 airfare + room and board to go and see Anon in person in Vallejo. This game and his antics have such great meaning to me that I thought it a worthwhile endeavor. Anon woke up with a Turnip head in his bed this last Saturday, and once I find a suitable body double to take over his life and his SK account (fully funded by my middle eastern oil ties), we might consider reintroducing 'him' back to the guild.

Potato
Cheerio! Pip Pip!... and stuff...
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

Hahahahah, that thoroughly entertained me.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down