Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prize Wheel

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty Re: Prize Wheel

Post  Zerahnor Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Nithhogg wrote:I do like using the Steam screenshot more though. Then the screens are in the Steam cloud and I can easily link people to the images and they don't have to take up space on my computer. Also then I don't have to crop out all my icons and desktop icons or anything too...

Using the post above as evidence, I hereby infer that I really must be the only person on earth who doesn't give two douchenozzles if people see my desktop/icons or whatever.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 am

Zerahnor wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:I do like using the Steam screenshot more though. Then the screens are in the Steam cloud and I can easily link people to the images and they don't have to take up space on my computer. Also then I don't have to crop out all my icons and desktop icons or anything too...

Using the post above as evidence, I hereby infer that I really must be the only person on earth who doesn't give two douchenozzles if people see my desktop/icons or whatever.
I never said I minded but the picture looks nicer if you have the screenshot of JUST the game. I don't have anything on my desktop that I'm hiding so it doesn't matter if people see it but then the picture isn't as pretty.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty quote quote quote quote

Post  kunoric Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 am

Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

I never said I minded but the picture looks nicer if you have the screenshot of JUST the game. I don't have anything on my desktop that I'm hiding so it doesn't matter if people see it but then the picture isn't as pretty.

I'm with nith- my desktop only has my first name visible as far as personal material, but when i take screen shots, i think it's better to only take the portion of screen that I want to have attention drawn to, not the entire thing; it's distracting and doesn't indicate what the focus of the pic should be, and I only do it when I need to capture an extremely brief moment.
Prize Wheel - Page 2 CaveStory_Quote_Face
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandaizm Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:28 am

kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

I'm with nith- my desktop only has my first name visible as far as personal material, but when i take screen shots, i think it's better to only take the portion of screen that I want to have attention drawn to, not the entire thing; it's distracting and doesn't indicate what the focus of the pic should be, and I only do it when I need to capture an extremely brief moment.

we're you guys referring to my desktop files? the ones with CAMS at the right side of the game? lol that was ILLCAMS. that's a CoD series :p
Pandaizm
Pandaizm
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 42

Devious Profile
Class: Lagger :(
Favorite Weapon: Er.. Idk..
Alignment: Chaotic-Destructive

https://www.youtube.com/BEARiiZM

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty quote in a quote in a quote in a quote containing quote

Post  kunoric Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 am

Pandaizm wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

we're you guys referring to my desktop files? the ones with CAMS at the right side of the game? lol that was ILLCAMS. that's a CoD series :p

no, just the concept of screen shots in general- not specifically yours any more.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty Is this the line for the quotes?

Post  Silloe Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 am

kunoric wrote:
Pandaizm wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

no, just the concept of screen shots in general- not specifically yours any more.
Mark Twain wrote:"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." ~ Mark Twain
Michael Scott wrote:~ Michael Scott
Edgar Alan Potato wrote:
Prize Wheel - Page 2 Raven-info0
"Nevermore"

Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty keeping the party rollin

Post  kunoric Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 am

Silloe wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Pandaizm wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

Mark Twain wrote:"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." ~ Mark Twain
Edgar Alan Potato wrote:
"Nevermore"

is there a max quote limit?
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 am

kunoric wrote:is there a max quote limit?
As far as I know there isn't but you're free to try it out if you want to see for yourself.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty invalid response.

Post  kunoric Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

kunoric wrote:
Silloe wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Pandaizm wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

Edgar Alan Potato wrote:
"Nevermore"

I refuse to acknowledge your heretic quote short-cut ways,and all quote chain braking posts shall be ignored in the quest of he said that he said that he said that he said that he said something about screen shot etiquette
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm

kunoric wrote:
I refuse to acknowledge your heretic quote short-cut ways,and all quote chain braking posts shall be ignored in the quest of he said that he said that he said that he said that he said something about screen shot etiquette
Don't forget "5th Dimensional Lizard Siad" when Zera replies.
PS COMBO BREAKER
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Prize Wheel - Page 2 Empty if only if only the sun were the moon.

Post  kunoric Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:15 am

kunoric wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Silloe wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Pandaizm wrote:
kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:
Zerahnor wrote:

Edgar Alan Potato wrote:
"Nevermore"

no amount of uncouth heretics can unbalance the mighty quote's run,
they'll fall short and squat
as the dense forum crushes them in the name of fun,
failing in whatever unattainable thing it is they sought.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content