Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well bleh. I'ma be pretty much gone.

Go down

Well bleh. I'ma be pretty much gone. Empty Well bleh. I'ma be pretty much gone.

Post  Zerahnor Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 am

Well, I finally got a job after trying all this time. Though this might come as bittersweet news to the guild, especially seeing how things are... well, pretty much falling apart.

My job is in the evening hours and generally that's when I reserve my time to play SK. As such, I'm leaving this notice that at least for the next two weeks, I won't be logging on much if at all, as the only times I'll even have time to do so would be if I logged in at either noon or 10PM my time (CDT, for those who are curious). I might still lurk the forums, and after these first two weeks I'll have Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays off and I'll try my best to log in then to make up for all the lost time. (I feel that as Guildmaster I should make a better point to be on nearly every day, but clearly this is no longer possible for me unless I wish to play in the morning which is really no better than playing at 11 at night, especially in this guild...

Yes, I am aware this will make things extremely difficult when compounding upon Nith's busy summer.

Edit: Moved, because apparently people DON'T PAY ATTENTION Neutral
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down