Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun.

5 posters

Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun.

Post  NeoRetro10K Wed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm

That is all. Discuss.
NeoRetro10K
NeoRetro10K
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 12

Devious Profile
Class: Lost Knight
Favorite Weapon: Blazebrand, Dark Thorn Blade, Master Blaster, Toxic Catalyzer
Alignment: True Neutral

Back to top Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty Re: The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun.

Post  Zerahnor Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 am

lol why not just throw a pit boss and a few desk workers in with him and see what happens? Wakka Wakka (slow suffering is best!~)
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty a wise butler once said.

Post  kunoric Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am

some men just want to watch the world burn...
I'm going to go ahead and give credit of the devlites to the development team of superman 64. if that name didn't just make you cringe know that you have been blessed; to all others, I want you to know it's not your fault, and it can't hurt you any more.
unless you click this link.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty Remember, don't shoot the messenger.

Post  Nithhogg Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

kunoric wrote:some men just want to watch the world burn...
I'm going to go ahead and give credit of the devlites to the development team of superman 64. if that name didn't just make you cringe know that you have been blessed; to all others, I want you to know it's not your fault, and it can't hurt you any more.
unless you click this link.

Stop making the dev team of Superman 64 look good! To be serious as annoying as they are they aren't programed poorly. Each individual skill in their movepool is well programed albeit obnoxious. It's not any one part of them that makes them annoying so much as everything they have put together. Their mobility wouldn't be a problem if they only had melee attacks and their ranged attacks wouldn't be so bothersome if they didn't move around so fast. I for one don't blame the devs so much as the guys who designed the movepool of the devilites. Maybe they are the same team but even still the this isn't an error in coding.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty i know i know

Post  kunoric Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:29 am

I'm aware of that- devlite programming is just as functional as any other MOB, but completely intentional... just like that ... "game" was intentionally designed to physically hurt players.( in the wallet).
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion

Back to top Go down

The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun. Empty Re: The Three Rings programmer who programmed Devilite behavior needs to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. Preferably with a gatling gun.

Post  Silloe Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 am

It's the speed of their projectiles. Nothing else moves that fast... save maybe Vana and Slag Guards from the bottom of the screen.

They also hit too hard. 3 hits from their melee will kill a perfectly resistant shield.

Their range is pretty long too... and their flitting about is annoying.

All these things combined make devilites a pain in the ass.
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down