Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh start?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty Re: A fresh start?

Post  Mandos-Namo Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm

All looks good to me. you officially have the Seal of Approval from Mandos-Namo(tm).

Please note, the Seal of Approval from Mandos-Namo(tm) has no real world value, and should not be taken as anything meaningful. this seal can be repealed at any time by Mandos-Namo, at his choosing.
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 45

Devious Profile
Class: Bruiser
Favorite Weapon: Combuster
Alignment: Lawful-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

That IS much better given the circumstance but totally opposite of my writing style. If I attempted to write it like that it would end up a failure. I can make quick quips in some cases but longer statements maintaining a relaxed writing style is more difficult for me. Maybe it's just how I think. Glad to see SOMEONE was listening when I said I probably couldn't rewrite it in a way that was more casual.

As for the part about internet strangers trolling each other I have to agree with Zera at least a bit. A stranger on the street will pick up your hat if you drop it while a stranger on the internet will be the one to knock your hat off in the first place. I can't quite think of an appealing way to re-word it but I'll try and if anything comes up I'll post about it ASAP.

Mandos, I would like to see an image of said seal of approval. Because as you know "pics or it didn't happen".
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty quote over edit.

Post  kunoric Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm

I thought I made it more obvious before zera edited it, but yes, point 3 was mock-satire, somewhere between a free-candy van and pedobear child trap, i.e. take gifts from strangers and try to meet in person , and if an unforeseen violation of buttock occurs as a result, let all the other strangers know and meet them in a small private room for group "judgement".

hope that was clear enough. also, I numbered everything with different numeric systems for a reason- it was the first clue that not everything is entirely serious, but still valid in a nonsensical way; subtle stuff ( one of the points was even in morse code, jeez)

this is one of the reasons I dislike censorship or non author edits in general.if you've ever played that phone pass game or something similar, you'll understand how muddled things will get if we all just go in and edit a work in progress instead of posting a copy with the key changes. l do think i have the original under copy paste, so let me not lose that...

also, I think that "thing" zera is trying to nail down is the first paragraph, which i didn't touch. not sure what to do with it yet.

Last edited by kunoric on Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  kunoric Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm

kunoric wrote:
Nithhogg wrote:The Charter of Shrewd
Statement of Purpose:
This guild seeks to create a friendly and tightly knit community of those who enjoy frequently playing within Spiral Knights. We warmly welcome anyone who desires to be within our community and encourage constant interaction. Our largest demographic performs runs within the Firestorm Citadel but we are open to other runs. But most of all we encourage fun conversation and enjoyable interaction to augment the gameplay Spiral Knights has to offer.

Rules of Conduct:
1) Be respectful
A) Do not beg
B) Do not spam
C) Refrain from pointless debate
2) Be Active
A) Try to be present and chat in game at least weekly
B) Be present on the forum
C) Notify management if you will be absent for an extended period
3) Be Friendly
A) Help those in need
B) Invite people to runs

Positions and Ranking:
1) Recruit
A) Position of new guildies
B) Obtained simply by joining the guild
2) Member
A) Position of active guildies
B) Must be active for at least a week
C) Requires a successful attempt of either T2 boss with a member Management present in the group
3) Veteran
A) Position of Very Active members
B) Must be active for an extended period
C) Generally occupied by T3 guildies (not absolutely)
4) Officer
A) Position of basic management team
B) Responsible for maintaining guild
C) Has power to recruit and punish members in accordance with the rules
D) Contact Either guild master to discuss possible promotion once you have reached Veteran rank
5) Guild Master
A) Position of Highest Ranking guildies
B) Composed of the members Zerahnor and Nithhogg
this is just a repost of the original charter changes since zero's edit of it may have thrown off a few to which parts were more satire-esqe. nothing added really, just posted together for comparison in order of changes.

Statement of Purpose:
This guild seeks to create a friendly and tightly knit community of those who enjoy frequently playing within Spiral Knights. We warmly welcome anyone who desires to be within our community and encourage constant interaction. Our largest demographic performs runs within the Firestorm Citadel but we are open to other runs. But most of all we encourage fun conversation and enjoyable interaction to augment the gameplay Spiral Knights has to offer.

The 10(-2 ) commandments:
1) firstly, don't be a Prick. that goes for most any guild, but insulting members or non-members alike will be punished accordingly, as will begging/pestering other players for items or spamming ...spam, as delicious as it may be.keep that stuff in the pantry.keep it away from the potatoes though.

B) Be Active.Try to be present and chat in game at least weekly. there isn't a circle of hell for people that never log
in, but that's no excuse for not letting any one know why you're gone. the forums are the best way to keep . in touch, so just be sure to let us know if you're going to be offline for a while, but aren't done with the . game or guild

III) Be the opposite of a Prick. Devious Souls is mostly a community guild; we stand together not just as venturers or lockdown fans, but as random strangers across the internet- and like with all internet strangers, we should be willing to Help those who need a hand and try to meeting up with each other (for group runs).In the event of a butthurt incident, let an officer know so we can send an official summons of butthurt and arrange for a jury of fellow members to decide exactly how much butt has been hurt.

Positions and Ranking:
100) Recruit:
- Position of new guildies
- Obtained simply by joining the guild
5) Member:
- Position of active guildies
- Must be active for at least a week
- Requires a successful attempt of either T2 boss with a veteran or higher in the group
VI) Veteran:
- Position of Very Active members
- awarded at the whim of Officers
- Generally occupied by T3 guildies (not absolutely)
--...) Officer:
- Position of basic management team
- Responsible for maintaining guild
- Has power to recruit and punish members in accordance with the rules
- Contact Either guild master to discuss possible promotion once you have reached Veteran rank
8 Guild Master:
- Position of Highest Ranking guildies
- Composed of the members Zerahnor and Nithhogg
Statement of Purpose:

The 10(-7) Commandments:
1) First off, don't be a prick. That goes for most any guild, but insulting members or non-members alike will be punished accordingly, as will begging/pestering other players for items or spamming... Spam, as delicious as it may be, should stay in the pantry and out of chat. Especially make sure to keep it away from the potatoes.

2) Be Active. Try to be present and chat in game at least weekly. There isn't a circle of hell for people that never log in, but that's no excuse for not letting any one know why you're gone. The forums are the best way to keep in touch, so just be sure to let us know if you're going to be offline for a while, but aren't done with the game or guild.

3) Be the opposite of a prick. Devious Souls is mostly a community guild. We stand together not just as adventurers or Lockdown fans but as random strangers across the internet; and like with all internet strangers, we should be willing to help those who need a hand and try to group up with each other (for guild runs). In the event of a butthurt incident, let an officer know so we can send an official summons of butthurt and arrange for a jury of fellow members to decide exactly how much butt has been hurt.

Positions and Ranking:
Recruit:
-Position of new guildies
-Obtained simply by joining the guild
Member:
-Position of active guildies
-Must be active for at least a week
-Requires a successful attempt of either T2 boss with a veteran or higher in the group
Veteran:
-Position of Very Active members
-Awarded to Members who are exceptionally helpful or active in the guild
-Generally occupied by T3 guildies (not absolutely)
Officer:
-Position of basic management team
-Responsible for maintaining guild
-Has power to recruit and punish members in accordance with the rules
-Contact Either guild master to discuss possible promotion once you have reached Veteran rank
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion

Back to top Go down

Post  Silloe Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Nice stuff Kunoric. I'll just add a few ideas, work them in as you see fit.

Statement of Purpose:
This guild seeks to create a friendly and tightly knit community of those who enjoy frequently playing within Spiral Knights. We warmly welcome [anyone]* who desires to be within our community and [encourage constant interaction]**. Our [largest demographic performs runs within the Firestorm Citadel]*** but we are open to other runs. But most of all we encourage fun conversation and enjoyable interaction to augment the gameplay Spiral Knights has to offer.****

* Change to: "all with the glowing radiation of a thousand suns"
** Reminds me of this: A fresh start? - Page 2 Avatar_2830fb8ab261_64
How about we just say we love to chat, and that most things are OK, like what's new in the world, personal interests, potatoes, cool things you've found in game, tubers, local weather, etc.
*** We should mention somewhere in there that we are still a small guild that wishes to grow larger, and that we aren't any specific type of guild, ie, LD, SL, T2, etc - so all tiers and levels of skill are welcome. Maybe add somewhere that since we're still small there's lots of room for promotions.
**** Mention that we have forums - though this paragraph might not be the proper timing. Maybe at the end. Say that we love artists, and creative people.

The 10(-7) Commandments:
1) First off, don't be a [prick]*. That goes for most any guild, but insulting members or non-members alike will be [punished]** accordingly, as will begging/pestering other players for items or spamming... [Spam]***, as delicious as it may be, should stay in the pantry and out of chat. Especially make sure to keep it away from the potatoes.

*Strong wording doesn't flow well with the rest. Change to cutesy gender neutral version. Doo-Doo Head, Dumbkopf, or Turnip Brain, or something of the like would be acceptable.
** Quick detail of punishment. Demotion, 50cr fine, we gather you in the center of a circle and throw turnips at you...
*** Visual cues are good for flow and breaking things up.: A fresh start? - Page 2 NoSpam2

2) Be Active. Try to be present and chat in game at least weekly. There isn't a circle of hell for people that never log in, but that's no excuse for not letting any one know why you're gone. The forums are the best way to keep in touch, so just be sure to let us know if you're going to be offline for a while, but aren't done with the game or guild.*

*General idea.. maybe just say that we don't have a guild for our guild's waiting list (like Jempire), but we don't want a guild full of Mule Crafters.

3) Be the opposite of a [prick]*. Devious Souls is mostly a [community]** guild. We stand together not just as adventurers or Lockdown [fans]*** but as random strangers across the internet; and like with all internet strangers, we should be willing to help those who need a hand and try to group up with each other (for guild runs). In the event of a [butthurt]*** incident, let an officer know so we can send an official summons of butthurt and arrange for a jury of fellow members to decide exactly how much butt has been hurt.*****

*Ditto above.
** Maybe change to guild of net friends and people who want more friends...Dunno, but 'community guild' comes across as a very vague and obvious term.
*** Pretty sure you're our only LD player, Kuno. A fresh start? - Page 2 946199_1328570931629_50
**** Identifies our guild's demographic. More 'cue words' like this.
***** Enemas provided free of charge by our GM proctologists Nith and Zera.

Positions and Ranking:
Recruit:
-Position of new guildies
-Obtained simply by joining the guild*

* Unnecessary. Maybe change to "Maintained simply by not leaving the guild or being banned."
Maybe something like "Trial period. Do you like us? Do we like you?"

Member:
-Position of active guildies
-Must be active for at least a week
-Requires a successful attempt of either T2 boss with a veteran or higher in the group*

*Still have a problem with this. Membership should probably be Given away like candy after a few days with a simple gratz message from officers/GMs.
Should also probably just be at the discretion of officers... Like I might wanna give membership after just a couple days of a very active player who I like.
Maybe the week/boss could be 'maximum requirements'

Veteran:
-Position of Very Active members
-Awarded to Members who are exceptionally helpful or active in the guild*
-Generally occupied by T3 guildies (not absolutely)

Veterans should be active on forums
*Rather than exceptional... let's say "Very well established members."
People who want to really help the guild and make it a better place we should consider for officer.

Officer:
-Position of [basic]* management team
-Responsible for maintaining guild
-Has power to recruit and punish members in accordance with the rules**
-Contact Either guild master to discuss possible promotion once you have reached Veteran rank***

*Basic!? Pfffsh. Points 1 and 2 are identical, merge.
** We don't have any power hungry members. We should try to get one.
*** Their value shouldn't really need to be mentioned. If they are officer quality, they should be made so... on the other hand, I'd like to attract that power grabber....
Should mention that officers contribute to making the guild a better place in large ways.
Potato
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Fri May 11, 2012 12:03 am

I've looked at Silloe's suggestions and will drum up another charter tonight; see what I can come up with after dinner here in a few minutes. (since I seem to be the only member of management who hasn't directly given it a go.... I miss being the obnoxious secretary. I could dick around and get away with it :F)
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandos-Namo Fri May 11, 2012 5:18 pm

ATM, I'm to lazy to design some crap seal... also, when will all of this hit off, because i'm tired of logging on and being the only guildy on...
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Fri May 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Mandos-Namo wrote:ATM, I'm to lazy to design some crap seal... also, when will all of this hit off, because i'm tired of logging on and being the only guildy on...
well it might just be your timing. I log in around this time of the day, and usually there's a few others on as well at this time. Regardless, to answer your question recruitment will hopefully proceed immediately once we get the charter to look nicer. I'm currently working on it in Word as I type this reply out (lol procrastination)
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silloe Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3p8w0a/

Feel free to help out.

The speed of this entire project is dependent upon us. OK, well, mostly Zera and Nith.
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty Here's my crack at it.

Post  Zerahnor Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Instead of going for obscure satire or overly serious face tyemz, I'm gonna try to theme this so if it ends badly, I apologize.

Statement of Purpose:
This guild seeks to create a friendly and tightly knit community of friends who frequently roam the clockworks or perhaps just love Auction House paperwork. We warmly welcome all renegade devilites who desire to be within our community of brimstone, lamb's blood, oh, and crowns. We love chatting on the job (anything is fine, as long as it encourages frivolous activity), paperwork, and of course sacrificing the blood of lambs to appease our superiors. We do not necessarily affiliate ourselves with any particular play style; we are open to members who prefer to test their mettle against other knights, and members who would prefer to delve into the clockworks and slaughter their fiend brethren who haven't seen the light. We also accept impish knights of all levels of productivity. Whether you're decked out in great gear or a newbie looking to start his adventure outside of the office cubicles, we're here for you! We are a fairly small guild at the moment looking to grow - that means, of course, there's a lot of room for moving up in the guild. At the end of the day, though, we're all just misfit devilites who want to explore the unseen world of fun conversations and enjoyable interaction.

The Workplace Mandate:
1) First off, don't be rude and mean like our old Pit Bosses. That goes for most any guild, and we understand pranking your fellow office-mates can be fun, but don't get too out of hand; we're all friends here and should respect each other, even if they're less productive than you are. Insulting or trying to control members or non-members alike is frowned upon and the guild will possibly force you to pay reparations to keep your position in the guild. Begging or bothering other fiends to do your work for you, IE: asking for free items or crowns, is also frowned upon and will get you a demotion. Trading, however, is smiled upon because then everyone gets some of their work done!

2) Be a productive imp like we all know you are! Try to be present and chat in game at least weekly. There isn't a circle of hell for people that never log in, but that's no excuse for not letting any one know why you're gone. Our personal guild forum is the best way to keep in touch, so just be sure to let us know if you're going to be taking a vacation from your cubicle. (As a note, we admire the productivity of Mule Crafting fiends; however we don't want a guild full of them. Please leave the Mule Crafting in Haven and join us with your main character.)

3) Be a helpful devilite! This guild is made up of friends who just want more friends, not more Pit Bosses. As such, we should be willing to band together no matter where we are to help each other out with their assigned tasks, be it rank-advancing missions, slaughtering the terrible and great Jelly King, showing other guilds who's the boss of Lockdown, or perhaps even just a leisurely snack break from the office spent on a stroll through the clockworks.

4) In the event of a butthurt guild member, let a Pit Boss Assistant know so we can send an official summons of butthurt and arrange for a jury of our fellow guildies to decide exactly how much butt has been hurt, and if reparations are in order. (This could require the offending party to give up his red stapler; don't upset your co-workers!)

ALTERNATE 4) In the event of a devilite's jimmies having been rustled, let a Pit Boss Assistant know so that we can call for a jury of our fellow guildies and determine how badly their jimmies have been rustled, and if reparations need to be made. (This could require the offending party to give up his red stapler; don't upset your co-workers!)

Positions and Ranking:
Recruit:
---Position of new members
---Trial period: do you like us? Do we like you?
Member:
---Position of active devilites
---Awarded at the discretion of management
---If you think you are having trouble gaining our favor, you can also prove your worth by defeating the mighty Jelly King or the Roarmulus Twins with a Pit Boss or one of their Assistants present in the party
Veteran:
---Position of productive members
---Awarded to those who are well-established
---Generally occupied by fiends who have access to Tier 3 (not absolutely)
---Active on the Devious forums
Officer:
---Also known as Pit Boss Assistant
---Responsible for maintaining guild and enforcing the Workplace Mandate
---Awarded to those who the Pit Bosses and Assistants deem worthy of the position
---Contribute to making the guild a better place in many (and large) ways
Guild Master:
---Also known as Pit Boss; currently Zerahnor and Nithogg

Last edited by Zerahnor on Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Fri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Double post to explain my current thoughts...

Oops, I made it a shitton longer. TL;DR anyone? Also, I added in an "ALTERNATE" Rule 4 because I thought leaving in the butthurt version might be best for identifying our demograpahic, but I felt like it just didn't fit so I threw in a second version which I personally prefer, due to the lighter nature of it
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandos-Namo Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 am

it is a bit of a wall of text. as for number 4, jimmies seems to fit better, albeit i just like the phrase butthurt... my two cents.
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silloe Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 am

Don't have the energy to go through it all right now...

But, the word 'fiend' appears to often.

switch with 'fiendish', 'devilish', and similes instead of metaphors.
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

lol, that's why I included both. "butthurt" has this apathetic undertone that totally doesn't fit with the rest of the general attitude I laid down lmao, but generally it's more of a fun phrase to say when dealing with that concept

Silloe wrote:Don't have the energy to go through it all right now...

But, the word 'fiend' appears to often.

switch with 'fiendish', 'devilish', and similes instead of metaphors.

I'll do that in the morning, once my brain is functioning properly...
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Good to see this progress. However, I agree with Silloe about Fiend being used too much. Don't need to litter the field with shock traps to get your theme across now do you? You don't need to say fiend every time you mention a guildy. It's not bad but it gets repetitive. Some pronouns and synonyms could help fix that though. So far so good I say.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Nithhogg wrote:Good to see this progress. However, I agree with Silloe about Fiend being used too much. Don't need to litter the field with shock traps to get your theme across now do you? You don't need to say fiend every time you mention a guildy. It's not bad but it gets repetitive. Some pronouns and synonyms could help fix that though. So far so good I say.
Firestorm Citadel and Roarmulus twins would argue that point with a passion

regardless, I'll fix it momentarily
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

well, it wasn't exactly momentarily, but I finished editing it. I think it's still a little overboard admittedly.... if anyone else wants to edit it again themselves feel free.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty I'm good.

Post  Nithhogg Tue May 15, 2012 1:41 am

But maybe I'll tidy it up later... if I feel like it.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty Papa Nith, Mama Zera, Do Guilds go to Heaven when they Die?

Post  Silloe Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Well, I posted this topic at ~ 8pm on the 4th. So, over 10 days ago, and I've been mentioning recruiting for even longer. Probably sometime around April 15th or before.

I'm rather disappointed at the progress which has been made, and fear that if this is the effort that's willing to be put into making this guild a more active place, this will not be- at least what I consider- a successful guild.

So, even if you do manage to mold this place into something habitable, who will maintain that? Not I. I mean, you started of with a rather hefty membership. Think about how easily that slipped away, and think about the amount of effort it would have been to maintain or even improve that.

I didn't want to come on here and make demands like saying you have precisely 2 weeks to change things. This is your guild first and foremost, and I'm just one member - I tried to help out, but if I really wanted to spearhead something like this I would demand to be a GM or start my own guild. I desire neither. The owners should be the ones deciding the fate of this place.

That decision seems to be you want ~8 active members, most of which will miss one another online. Fewer which will participate in these forums.

That's not my idea of what a guild should be.

What's your vision for this place? I mean, I tried to ask for a consensus earlier, and got back what appeared to be a resounding "Yes, we want an active guild.", but it's the job of the GMs to make it so. Members have left without saying anything for the most part. Sure, maybe blubber said you guys were bad GMs, it held no weight at that point. However now our goals seem to be running at opposites.

I do love the drama, so let me put it this way.

*Silloe looks longingly into the sunset. He inhales slowly from his popeye candy cigarette, the smoke curls and wisps, his eyes glinting ponderously into the future. He murmurs...*

May 18th, I'm out, Bitches - or you can prove that this graveyard is worth another second of my time.
Potato
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Nithhogg wrote:But maybe I'll tidy it up later... if I feel like it.
Well since you don't seem to be in the mood to do anything.... *dry glance in your direction* I'll go ahead and post this on Reddit and the SK forums, and see what support we can drum up. I don't know if the guild has a page on the wiki yet, but I'll check that too. If it doesn't, I think it would be sensible to wait until the guild has grown back to its previous size. If it does though, I'll put the charter there as well.

Come on, Nith, we've been lazy and beat around the bush about this for long enough. We have to pick our asses up off the floor and do something, and I would appreciate your help please. Neutral (To be specific, keep an eye on the SK forums and handle any people who want to join. I'll handle Reddit.)

Edit: Alright, so I've posted the charter both at Reddit and on the SK forums. With any luck, we'll be getting recruits soon and hopefully, if Nith decides to pull himself out this uncharacteristic "if I feel like it" phase (read: pull his head out of his rear end), we can we can get some work done here; work that, admittedly, yes we procrastinated on. That will no longer be the case after today though.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty Pressure

Post  Nithhogg Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 am

This summer has been less fre than anticipated. I have things to do and lately getting on SK to spend my mist has been a hassle with the little free time I have. Sometimes I don't even get a chance to access a computer until 8:00. I'll try to get on more but I've things going on lately that have simply been eating up my time. By "if I feel like it" I mean "if I have time and don't feel like crap when I actually get a chance to use my laptop". If need be I'll spam members about getting their butts on the forums more and if I can get the word out that we're looking for members.

Sometimes I enjoy playing Spiral Knights when I log on rather than work on recruiting. But if I HAVE to recruit every knight I see without a guild and if that is what it takes, fine. Anyway, sorry I've been busy with stuff and can't be perpetually logged on anymore.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

A fresh start? - Page 2 Empty Well now was that so hard to say?

Post  Zerahnor Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 am

You could have said that in the first place... instead of mistakenly casting yourself in this "SUDDENLY, NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN" light. I do remember you alluding to this before, but I thought that was because of finals, not your summer in general. I apologize for my dry and snippy response... regardless, I would prefer it if you didn't do what Orzy did. I already posted the charter on Reddit and SK forums.... the SK forums haven't really acknowledged us yet, but reddit has given us a pretty positive vibe already, even though I only posted it a couple hours ago - the current commenters wish the best of luck and one of them particularly commented that he loved the sales pitch, though nobody has actually bit the hook just yet. Not really helpful, I know, but positive commetns and up votes are better than none at all/ negative ones, so things are hopeful.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 am

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Really my summer is busier than finals were... at least for now. I know it sounds like an excuse but really sometimes I struggle to get a chance to do ANYTHING for myself. Sorry about that, but I have been trying to keep this place alive. I respond as quickly as possible and sometimes I'm concerned that I'm the only one responding...

Anyway if I get the chance I'll see what I can do.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum