Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snarbolax Set, SL, DA, Help, etc

+2
Zerahnor
Pandaizm
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snarbolax Set, SL, DA, Help, etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Snarbolax Set, SL, DA, Help, etc

Post  Mandos-Namo Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

its funny, because while i have done two shadow lairs, you think that I'm some big wig, when in fact i still consider myself fairly newbish, just someone who picked up a way to make a good bit of money and a way to heat up armor fast enough...

as for Shadow Lairs, I usually take my IRL friend, and in the past one, i took Anon, and another IRL friend who was slightly noobish, but his armor is now better (the opposite of mine, ironically enough). As for my first run through a SL, it was with the first IRL friend, who randomly went on a run with a group, one of who DC'ed from us... that was interesting, but not to terrible...
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 45

Devious Profile
Class: Bruiser
Favorite Weapon: Combuster
Alignment: Lawful-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Snarbolax Set, SL, DA, Help, etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Snarbolax Set, SL, DA, Help, etc

Post  Silloe Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 am

Ok, fine. I'll demote you to Potato Chef de Partie.

Though, I suppose I did presume a bit much, but you have had 5 star gear for quite a bit longer than I have... I think?

Like I didn't finish my set until shortly after the final missions were released (Vana, etc)
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum