Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merge Date

3 posters

Go down

Merge Date Empty Merge Date

Post  Mandos-Namo Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 pm

So Laylla, the GM from Dark Guardians, was hoping to get everyone over this Saturday. I personally will be preoccupied, so I'll either switch over Friday or Sunday/Monday, something like that... Regardless, we need to find out who is active, and who is not. I saw Ebilbunny on recently, he was saying that he has seen Enfeebler and some of the forum users were on. I figure all vets and up will be getting the message if they aren't on the forums, But as for recruits/members, I don't know who is usually on. I was just talking to Enfeebler, and he says he hasn't really seen anyone.

SO- to recap, this Saturday, we are wanting to transfer over. before that, we need to let everyone know about this.

last bit of business, still need to figure out what to do with the guild name afterwards.
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 45

Devious Profile
Class: Bruiser
Favorite Weapon: Combuster
Alignment: Lawful-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Merge Date Empty Re: Merge Date

Post  Nithhogg Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll hop on and sweep out inactives in just a moment and report the number we have. Pruning 6-8 members shouldn't be hard but it has to be done. I might run around and see if I can find anyone interested in the name.

Edit: It's not easy removing people to make the room we need. I'm just going through and if the player hasn't logged in this month then they're being removed. I really do dislike this part of the job but if they haven't logged in since April I see no reason they'll log in by Saturday either. Also, what are we doing with Soulbank anyway?

Edit 2: I did the pruning at cut down the guild to 14 members. I'll make a list of the names and ranks for reference.
Nithhogg - Guild Master
Zerahnor - Guild Master
Kunoric - Officer
Mandos-Namo - Officer
Myrmecia - Officer
Neoretro - Officer
Astralplain - Veteran
Ebilbunny - Member
Enfeebler - Member
Lordkristian - Member
Leunghei - Recruit
Sorenmaster - Recruit
Soulbank* - Recruit
Stoutmaster - Recruit
Xtremejim - Recruit

I'll be the last to transition so i can deal with the disbanding/auctioning of the guild as is necessary. it might be easier if I join up before you guys (I already have an invite) so I can invite and deal with the ranking myself. I'll talk with the Dark Guardian's Guild Master about ranks and I'll see you on the other side then. So long!

Edit 3: Talked with Laylla. Looks like the GMs are being promoted to Officer rank and we are to handle the ranking of our members accordingly. If we (read: officers) do well enough we may get promoted to Guild Master of Dark Guardians as well.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandos-Namo Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 am

YAY! I am no longer spearheading this! Glad to see everything is working out. And how can you tell if they have been on in the past month? i couldn't see where it showed when they were last on... anywho, would the best way be just to send them a PM?
Mandos-Namo
Mandos-Namo
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Posts : 45

Devious Profile
Class: Bruiser
Favorite Weapon: Combuster
Alignment: Lawful-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:18 am

Mandos-Namo wrote:YAY! I am no longer spearheading this! Glad to see everything is working out. And how can you tell if they have been on in the past month? i couldn't see where it showed when they were last on... anywho, would the best way be just to send them a PM?
I have an invite so I'll go in and after becoming an officer send them all an invite as well as explaining the circumstances of the guild merge. This way we can get the message to them as well as an invite. Also this method is free.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silloe Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 am

They seem like a nice active guild. Though, their wiki... well, it makes me harf a little bit.

Gonna keep these forums going?
Silloe
Silloe
Resident Potato

Male Posts : 264

Devious Profile
Class: Tater Dervish
Favorite Weapon: Brandish Line
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 am

Silloe wrote:They seem like a nice active guild. Though, their wiki... well, it makes me harf a little bit.

Gonna keep these forums going?
Of course we are. May not even bother changing the name or address of the site either. The guild can kinda' sorta' live on in spirit through these forums.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content