Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Devious Souls
Login NAO >:L
Devious Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zera knows.

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty here lies Zera

Post  kunoric Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 am

it's the internet baby, I've got literally an exponentially indefinite supply Twisted Evil, which currently exceeds a million.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Male Posts : 215

Devious Profile
Class: aggressive defender
Favorite Weapon: pre-nerf winmillion
Alignment: Chaotic-Constructive

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty Re: Zera knows.

Post  Zerahnor Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:52 am

HAH!!!! I've seen that one before and am immune to your jokery!

In other news, This particular video made laugh so hard at 13:30 to 13:50 that I literally stopped breathing. Not to mention I was crying because I was laughing so hard.
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile
Class: Dusk Knight
Favorite Weapon: Cold Iron Vanquisher
Alignment: Neutral-Destructive

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty keep in mind

Post  kunoric Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 am

The internet is a dangerous thing Zera, take this with you on your journey through youtube Panda
Zera knows. - Page 3 Wtf-photos-videos-keyboard-grenade
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm

kunoric wrote:The internet is a dangerous thing Zera, take this with you on your journey through youtube Panda
Zera knows. - Page 3 Wtf-photos-videos-keyboard-grenade

If your troll hunting gear exists of just a keyboard grenade you are severely underprepared for youtube.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Male Posts : 454

Devious Profile
Class: Elite Stabber
Favorite Weapon: Rigadoon
Alignment: Neutral-Constructive

https://skguilddevioussouls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty utility bat

Post  kunoric Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

you can only be so prepared. some times it's just best to forget the bat-spray and run.
Zera knows. - Page 3 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-theyre-gaining
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty Get the Shark-Repellent Bat spray!

Post  Nithhogg Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty long awaited-counter

Post  kunoric Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

i've finally found the perfect rebuttal link
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty my final freak out gift.

Post  kunoric Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

because i can.

-edit: huh... this isn't the vid i meant to put here- i thought i copied an amnesia link, but aww well.

Last edited by kunoric on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong vid... oh well.)
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

That wasn't nearly as hilarious. That's more like how I act during scary games, though I guess he did have a couple "I don't have any balls anymore" moments lmao
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Zera knows. - Page 3 Empty i know...

Post  kunoric Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

I couldn't find any of the early really funny ones from before EVERY ONE decided to do this "lets play amnesia" thing- the market is just too saturated; though pewdiepie and toby are always at the top of the stack.
kunoric
kunoric
Jelly Head

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:36 pm

lolol, Pewdie is actually kinda fun to watch at times. Toby, on the other hand... I happened across his Diablo 3 beta videos, and he's actually more annoying than amusing. Then again, I take gaming seriously (srsface tyem) and to me it felt like he playing the game to have a springboard for his completely random tangents that often end up having nothing to do with the game... It was one thing when he was playing SP games, like Skyrim and such, but it's just annoying and (to a degree) sad when he completely disregards the fact that he's making a game harder on two fronts (more people means stronger enemies, and he's not even there to help to kill said enemies because he's off doing his ghetto voice talking to NPCs as if they're women to be sexed Neutral) for other players who happen to be so unfortunately paired with him.

[/butthurt] ANYWAY..... yeah. I can see where you're coming from, with the whole horror let's play genre being flooded to hell lol
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Zerahnor wrote:lolol, Pewdie is actually kinda fun to watch at times. Toby, on the other hand... I happened across his Diablo 3 beta videos, and he's actually more annoying than amusing. Then again, I take gaming seriously (srsface tyem) and to me it felt like he playing the game to have a springboard for his completely random tangents that often end up having nothing to do with the game... It was one thing when he was playing SP games, like Skyrim and such, but it's just annoying and (to a degree) sad when he completely disregards the fact that he's making a game harder on two fronts (more people means stronger enemies, and he's not even there to help to kill said enemies because he's off doing his ghetto voice talking to NPCs as if they're women to be sexed Neutral) for other players who happen to be so unfortunately paired with him.

[/butthurt] ANYWAY..... yeah. I can see where you're coming from, with the whole horror let's play genre being flooded to hell lol
To me that's like taking movei watching seriously. Some people may argue that there is some "Art" involved in playing video games but for me it's just entertainment. I like winning and beating games to be sure but I don't take this super seriously. Maybe completionists that 100% every game they play have a different mindset but I rarely do side quests or other things related to them. Sure maybe they give nice rewards but I often have more money than I know how to spend by the halfway point in most games. And in games like EO doing side quests is just a distraction that prevents me from exploring deeper depths because the objective in on a floor I already fully explored. Anyway, maybe you see gaming as an art but I see it as just fun.

As far as how Toby acts as a teammate I can see that being annoying if he were my teammate. But, if he were the teammate of someone I was watching play I would probably find it hilarious. But there is something about goofy people playing a game that's funny. Maybe it's the same kind of contrast that occurs in certain comedy acts where you have the straight man and the comic. Everyone playing the game is determined and serious so a single goof can make for an entertaining show.
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerahnor Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I think you failed to notice the "[/butthurt]" disclaimer near the end meant to symbolize that I know I'm acting like I have a stick up my ass :F
Zerahnor
Zerahnor
Master of Disaster!

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nithhogg Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Zerahnor wrote:I think you failed to notice the "[/butthurt]" disclaimer near the end meant to symbolize that I know I'm acting like I have a stick up my ass :F
I noticed it. You acting stuck up doesn't mean I can't throw in my 2 cents :L
Nithhogg
Nithhogg
Cuspis Lucis

Devious Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3